Tuesday, June 26, 2012

What's Better Than Cheap? How Bout Free.

Okay.

I'd always determined not to sell my crap on my blog.

But this is different. It's FREE.

That's right. Free. This Wednesday and Thursday Amazon will be giving away free copies of my romantic-comedy-adventure novel Dive and Fly to anyone who owns a Kindle.

Don't have a Kindle, you say? Not to worry, you can use the Kindle Cloud to download it to your Mac, PC and other devices (It's what I do since I don't own a Kindle yet.)

So there you have it. If you are looking for a great beach read and you don't want to spend any cash, this would be a great opportunity for both of us.

Why? Because the book will hopefully bring a smile and more than a few laughs to you...and if you like it...you might feel moved to write a review on Amazon or post about it on your blog, Facebook page, twitter, etc.

And if you don't like it? Well...you can always rip the pages out and use them to wrap fish or house train that new puppy.

But don't take it from me...here's one review (and no...we are not related):


"Looking for Summertime reading? Dive and Fly is it! From the moment I read the opening paragraph I was totally hooked - the characters are a blast, the story line never slows down and its just so well written that if feels easy to read. Taking place in Florida adds to the summertime-read feeling of this great fiction. Grab this book. It belongs in your beach bag - you will love it!"

So check it out this Wednesday and Thursday here: Amazon.

On Friday I will be back and dishing out my regular servings of blog buffoonery.

Thanks for indulging. See you on Friday!

Warren

14 comments:

  1. Free's good, I can do free.
    Can't wait to set my eyeballs on those pages! and for Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Thanks, Ping! Can't wait for you to receive both books. :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. @Ellen. Thanks! Hope you can take advantage of this!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much! I read every night and am always looking for new books. If I don't have a new book lined up after I finish one, I get nervous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Beth. Hopefully Dive and Fly will bring a smile and more than a few laffs. Lemme know what you think, okay? :-)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the book! From the sample of your writing on your blog and I can tell that your book will be a blast to read! Good luck on your new venture....I hope that you will be selling tons of books (paper and ebooks)in the future! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Baker Becky. Thanks for the kind words! I love writing (could you tell?) and I was thrilled when Dive and Fly was released and began getting great reviews. Now I'm working on a sequel!

      Delete
  5. THANKS, Warren!!! I've just downloaded! Looking forward to getting in to it.
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Sherri. Thanks! And if Dive and Fly brings a smile or two, feel free to spread the word! Enjoy!

      Delete
  6. er.. ?? have you been spying on me on holiday ?? That's often me squinting at the sky with a book in my hand. Now, all I need is to buy a kindle, or some other device, and I can download your book..ew! Am wondering if it can be downloaded to my CC's ipod touch. Exciting - Will try that later. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Kooky Girl. Ha...I thought that was you! And I was going to say something, but you looked so engrossed in the book. So I decided to just sit back and ogle, lol.

      BTW, I don't have a Kindle, either. I download books right to my MacBook. When you click to order an e-book, it will ask what device you want to download it to. I believe iPod is one of the options. Have at it and let me know what you think!

      Delete
  7. Congrats on your book, Warren. I hope your sales (giveaways???) are successful. How are you able to give away your book?

    ReplyDelete